VuPoint Solutions Magic Wand Portable Scanner
The black handheld Magic Wand Portable Scanner from VuPoint scans documents, photos, newspapers, and virtually any smooth surface and saves them to a microSD card. With a scan area of 8.27 x 98" (or up 35" inches at 900 dpi), the scanner can store any letter or legal size document or image, even at the highest resolution. Take the portable scanner with you to the library and scan what you need for later, no need to waste paper or money on photocopies. When you get home, simply connect the scanner to your computer with the supplied USB cable to transfer your scans. If you scanned a text document you can use the included OCR (optical character recognition) software to convert any printed material into editable text (Windows only; not compatible with Mac OS). The scanner runs on 2 AA batteries so there's no need to for a charger. Using standard AA batteries, the scanner can perform at least 180 color scans or 200 monochrome scans. The LCD displays the device's status and other important info. The scanner weighs only 6.9 oz (including the batteries) and is only 10 x 1.2 x 1.0", making it a great way to store documents and photos on the go.
- CONVERT YOUR OLD PHOTOS INTO DIGITAL FILES - Scan documents and photos in color or black and white as PDF or JPEG files
- ARCHIVE AND ORGANIZE YOUR SCANS - Connect your scanner to a computer (Windows or Mac OS) using the included USB cable and a microSD card up to 32GB (SD card required, NOT included) to view and transfer your files
- COMPACT AND PORTABLE - Slide your scanner into the drawstring pouch, which slips conveniently into a purse or briefcase so you can scan important documents and photos on-the-go when no copier is available
- INCLUDES BONUS OCR SOFTWARE - Optical Character Recognition software allows you to convert saved documents into text editable and searchable files compatible with popular word processing and spreadsheet software (software is Windows only; not compatible with Mac OS)
- SCANNING SPECS - Plug-and-play device scans documents 8.27 inches wide and up to 98 inches long in as little as 3 seconds, with resolution choices of 300DPI, 600DPI, or 900DPI